10 rows Fuchsia
3 rows Scarlet
3 rows Orange
3 rows Scarlet
Stripe width will vary depending on tension and sock diameter. Stripe patterns are determined using a 64 stitch diameter with fingering weight yarn and size 2.25mm needles.
Zinnia is a genus of plants of the sunflower tribe within the daisy family. They are native to scrub and dry grassland in an area stretching from the Southwestern United States to South America, with a center of diversity in Mexico. Members of the genus are notable for their solitary long-stemmed flowers that come in a variety of bright colors. (From Wikipedia.com)
10 rows Fuchsia
Yarns are dyed with color fast acid dyes in a smoke free environment.
Product listed as out of stock? Click the "Email when available" button, and you'll be prompted to enter in your email address. Not only will you be notified via email within 10 minutes of the item in question being restocked, but I will get a notification that someone is looking for a particular base/colorway combo. I'll use that info to plan which colorways I should restock first!
My base yarns:
- Continuum is a 80/10/10 Superwash merino, cashmere, and nylon base, and has approximately 430 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Entanglement is a 75/25 Superwash merino and nylon base, and has approximately 463 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Inertia is a 2-ply, 80% superwash merino 20% nylon base with approximately 400 yards per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle
- Force is a 70% superwash BFL/20% Silk/10% Cashmere , and has approximately 438 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-10 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Alloy is an 84/16 SW Merino and Stellina (sparklies!) 3-ply fingering weight with 425 yds per 115g hank.
- Infinity is an 80/10/10 SW Merino, Cashmere, and Nylon 3-ply heavy fingering weight, with 383 yds per 115g hank.
- Matrix is an 80/10/10 SW Merino, Cashmere, and Stellina (sparklies!) 3-ply, with 425 yards per 115g hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Crystal is a 80/20 SW Merino/ Silk 2 ply fingering weight with 400 yards per 100 gram hank. The twist on this yarn is identical to Inertia, but has the gorgeous shine of silk. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 needle.
- Displacement is an 80/20 SW BFL/nylon 2 ply fingering weight with 400 yards per 100g
- Tension is a wonderful 75/15/10 SW wool, cashmere, and silk fingering weight yarn with 425 yds per 115g.
- Orbit is a 80% SW merino 20% nylon 3-ply sport weight yarn with 328yds/100g. It knits up beautifully on a US 2 - 4 or 2.75 - 3.5mm, getting approximately 4-6 sts per inch.
Unless otherwise stated all skeins are dyed individually, so colors will vary slightly skein to skein even if multiple skeins are listed.
Great care has been taken to assure color accuracies in our photographs, but please be aware that monitor colors may vary.
If you have any additional questions, please see our shop policies or send us a message.