2018 1/2 Year Sock Club
***Important: If you are already signed up for sock club you are already receiving this club. Duplicate orders mean a double shipment of yarn.
This is a HALF year sock club, where you will receive one skein of of our hand-dyed, self striping yarn every other month (for a total of 3 shipments) in your mail box for the duration of the club. Packages will begin shipping February 1st-5th. Your last shipment will be mailed out June 1st-5th. Packages should go out between the 1st and 5th everything other month (Feb, April, June). Sign-ups for the club will end December 15th or when all spots are sold, whichever comes first.
All yarn bases for this club will be the same--choose your favorite base at checkout! I will not mix bases for the course of the club.
Each skein you receive will be a brand new, never before seen colorway. They will be exclusve to sock club memebers for 6 months--after that, they can be custom ordered and will be available in the shop.
Each shipment will also contain a 25g mini heel/toe skein in a coordinating color to the main skein. Shipment weights will total 125g for our 100g yarns and 144g for our 115g yarns. All shipments will be yarn only.
Shipping is added to the price of the sock club when you add it to your cart. There will not be a separate charge during checkout. If you would like to order more than one spot in the club (and have them shipped to the same address) the shipping overcharge will be refunded directly to your paypal account.
International peeps! With a very good suggestion by another customer, I've added an additional shipping option to the sock club. "Delayed"--you'll get all 6 of your sock club skeins in one bulk mailing next June, for $35. I hope that takes some of the sting out of the shipping cost. International shipping costs have increased dramatically, and I hope this option helps to defray some of it.
PLEASE: Make sure the address you wish your yarn mailed to is correct on both your paypal account and the "billing" address on your order. We are not responsible for misdirected packages.
IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS AT ANY POINT--you must send me an email at email@example.com with your new address no later than the 20th of the month prior to the sock club shipment. (No later than the 15th of the previous month for International customers)
- Continuum is a 80/10/10 Superwash merino, cashmere, and nylon base, and has approximately 430 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Entanglement is a 75/25 Superwash merino and nylon base, and has approximately 463 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Inertia is a 2-ply, 80% superwash merino 20% nylon base with approximately 400 yards per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle
- Alloy is an 84/16 SW Merino and Stellina (sparklies!) 3-ply fingering weight with 425 yds per 115g hank.
- Infinity is an 80/10/10 SW Merino, Cashmere, and Nylon 3-ply heavy fingering weight, with 383 yds per 115g hank.
- Matrix is an 80/10/10 SW Merino, Cashmere, and Stellina (sparklies!) 3-ply, with 425 yards per 115g hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Crystal is a 80/20 SW Merino/ Silk 2 ply fingering weight with 400 yards per 100 gram hank. The twist on this yarn is identical to Inertia, but has the gorgeous shine of silk. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 needle.
- Displacement is an 80/20 SW BFL/nylon 2 ply fingering weight with 400 yards per 100g
- Orbit is a 80% SW merino 20% nylon 3-ply sport weight yarn with 328yds/100g. It knits up beautifully on a US 2 - 4 or 2.75 - 3.5mm, getting approximately 4-6 sts per inch.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them!