This is part two of three special colorways that I was inspired to dye after my children (4 and 1) decided to watch a certain movie about a Polynesian Princess over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.........................
This listing is for the Limited Edition Bases. As such, it does NOT come with a heel skein, and there will be no extras of these yarns. Once they are gone, they are gone for ever!
6 rows Midnight Blue
6 rows Dark Teal
6 rows Dark Emerald Green
6 rows Honey
6 rows Russet
6 rows Honey
Yarns are dyed with color fast acid dyes in a smoke free environment.
Make sure to select which of my yarns you'd like to purchase. If this colorway is available in that base, "add to cart" will be shown, otherwise it will list "sold out." Price per skein will vary depending on yarn choice.
My base yarns:
- Wave is a 4-ply, 100% Superwash merino, and has approximately 438 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Force is a 70% superwash BFL/20% Silk/10% Cashmere , and has approximately 438 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-10 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Tachyon is a 100% superwash BFL base, and has approximately 400 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Photon is a 75% superwash Merino, 20% nylon, 5% Stellina 2-ply yarn with approximately 428 yds per 100g.
- Tension is a new yarn I'm testing, and it is a wonderful 75/15/10 SW wool, cashmere, and silk yarn with 425 yds per 115g.
- Momentum is an 8-ply, 100% superwash merino sport weight base, with 274 yds per 100g skein. Usually knits up on a size 3-4 needle with 4-6 sts per inch
- Mass is a 100% superwash merino DK weight yarn with approximately 231 yards per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 5.5-6 sts per inch on a US 5-7 size needle.
Unless otherwise stated all skeins are dyed individually, so colors will vary slightly skein to skein even if multiple skeins are listed.
Please be aware that although all of my yarns are superwash, I do not recommend machine washing. To increase the longevity of your projects, you should hand wash your finished objects in cold water with a small amount of wool wash (I prefer Eucalan) and lay flat to dry.
Great care has been taken to assure color accuracies in our photographs, but please be aware that monitor colors may vary.
If you have any additional questions, please see our shop policies or send us a message.