Stripe width will vary depending on tension and sock diameter. Stripe patterns are determined using a 64 stitch diameter with fingering weight yarn and size 2.25mm needles.
Yarns are dyed with color fast acid dyes in a smoke free environment.
Make sure to select which of my yarns you'd like to purchase. If this colorway is available in that base, "add to cart" will be shown, otherwise it will list "sold out." Price per skein will vary depending on yarn choice.
Product listed as out of stock? Click the "Email when available" button, and you'll be prompted to enter in your email address. Not only will you be notified via email within 10 minutes of the item in question being restocked, but I will get a notification that someone is looking for a particular base/colorway combo. I'll use that info to plan which colorways I should restock first!
My base yarns:
- Continuum is a 80/10/10 Superwash merino, cashmere, and nylon base, and has approximately 430 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Entanglement is a 75/25 Superwash merino and nylon base, and has approximately 463 yds per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle.
- Inertia is a 2-ply, 80% superwash merino 20% nylon base with approximately 400 yards per 100 gram hank. Gauge is about 6-8 sts per inch on a US 0-3 size needle
- Displacement is an 80% superwash BFL and 20% nylon 2-ply fingering weight with 400 yards per 100g.
Photon is a 75% superwash merino, 20% nylon and 5% stellina 2-ply yarn with approximately 428 yds per 100g.
- Degree is a 70% superwash merino, 10% nylon and 20% bamboo 4-ply with 460 yards per 115g.
- LED is a 90% superwash merino, 10% Lurex 2-ply fingering weight with 411 yds per 100g
Orbit is a 80% superwash merino and 20% nylon 3-ply sport weight yarn with 328yds/100g. It knits up beautifully on a US 2 - 4 or 2.75 - 3.5mm, getting approximately 4-6 sts per inch.
Unless otherwise stated all skeins are dyed individually, so colors will vary slightly skein to skein even if multiple skeins are listed.
Please be aware that although all of my yarns are superwash, I do not recommend machine washing. To increase the longevity of your projects, you should hand wash your finished objects in cold water with a small amount of wool wash (I prefer Eucalan) and lay flat to dry.
Great care has been taken to assure color accuracies in our photographs, but please be aware that monitor colors may vary.
If you have any additional questions, please see our shop policies or send us a message.